Tuesday 8 July 2014

Welcome to Rrocklobster of Perth

Word around town is there's a new music journalist that hangs out with the local punks and a plastic lobster. That's me!

I've been writing for Desert Highways for a few months and this week I'll be writing my first feature article for Spaceship News. How exciting! For most of my Desert Highways live reviews I team up with photographer Kim Anderson of Shoot the Wicked Witch

Rrocklobster of Perth is my independent and unsolicited work. Until now has consisted of a Facebook page. I've been interviewing a band or musician each week, and now that things are picking up I think it's a good time to move to a blog.

Stay tuned for all sorts of music related goodies including album and EP reviews, live reviews, and band interviews.

I love music and I love writing, and I'm stoked to be a part of the local music scene. Lots of exciting projects on the way!

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment